We are a not-for-profit member based association representing professionals working in local government in South Australia.
What do we do?
- We deliver high quality professional development programs and networking events.
- We award and acknowledge achievements of excellence
- We provide opportunities to share information and knowledge and to gain collegiate support.
- We represent our members views to other levels of government on issues of legislation , policy and program development.
- We are connected to LGMA.
Who should join?
Anyone who works in local government in South Australia striving to improve and develop their leadership skills and career in the sector.
Members receive the following benefits:
· Discounted member rate for Events and Programs. Savings of between 10% and 50% while you grow your career.
· Participation in LGMA (SA) Networks; where expertise is shared among colleagues.
· Access to Member Only section of website for discussion boards, forums, articles available to members only
· MLGMA Post Nominals; show your professionalism and develop your career.
· Certificate of membership at your request; include your membership certificate in your CV.
· Eligibility to nominate for Network Committees; shape the future in specific area.
· Eligibility to nominate for LGMA (SA) Awards for Excellence; share your successes and be acknowledged both personally and as a contributor to the Local Government sector.
· Voting rights and eligibility to nominate for election to the LGMA (SA) Divisional Board; shape the future.